Design a site like this with
Get started

Campus Resources

SU Writing Center – It is often helpful for writers to share their work with an attentive reader, and consultations allow writers to test and refine their ideas before having to hand papers in or to release documents to the public. Trained consultants are ready to help you at any stage of the writing process. Located in the Guerrieri Academic Commons, room 260.

Career Services Center – The Career Center provides comprehensive services to current students and alumni. Its goal is to help students make a successful transition from education to the world of work by helping them obtain full-time and summer jobs and internships. Located in the Guerrieri University Center, room 133.

Student Disability Support Services – The Office of Student Disability Support Services (OSDSS) provides guidance, access to resources, and accommodations for students with documented disabilities.  Such disabilities could include: medical, psychiatric, and/or learning disabilities, and/or mobility, visual, and/or hearing impairments. Located in the Guerrieri University Center, room 263.

Counseling Center – The Counseling Center provides professional services designed to assist students in their career, personal, and social development and to support their academic success. There are no additional fees for services.  Services are confidential in accordance with the ethical guidelines of the American Psychological Association and state and federal laws. Located in Guerrieri University Center, room 263.

Center for Student Achievement – The mission of the Center for Student Achievement is to enhance student learning, academic success and personal growth through engagement in the Salisbury University academic community. The CSA works with students who face unique barriers to success, academic achievement, and degree attainment and implements a full range of ongoing strategies the will help all Salisbury University students reach their highest academic potential. Located in Guerrieri Academic Commons, room 270.

Salisbury University Police – In case of an emergency or to report a crime, contact the campus police at 410-543-6222.

Food & Housing Insecurity – Any student who lacks a safe and/or stable place to live is urged to contact Student Affairs for support at 410-543-6080 or Information on emergency fund grants can be found online at Any student who has difficulty accessing sufficient nutritious food to eat daily can visit the free student food pantry on campus in the Commons Building, across from the bookstore. Email Food for the Flock at, or contact the group on social media: Twitter (@FlockFood), Facebook (@foodfortheflock) and Instagram (@foodfortheflock). Please speak to your professor about your food or housing insecurity, if you are comfortable doing so. This will enable them to provide any additional resources that they may possess.

%d bloggers like this: