Be sure to bring your extra credit verification sheet to get signed. It must be turned in within one week of the event.
Here are some upcoming extra credit opportunities (worth 5 extra credit points EACH on an assignment):
- Oct. 22, 3:30 p.m., 152 – Fulton Faculty Colloquium, where I will discuss solutions journalism
- Oct. 23, 6 p.m., GSU Wicomico Room – Salisbury Mayoral Forum
- Oct. 25, noon, DB 127 – SPJ meeting on journalism ethics
Regular CMAT club meetings: *If you are a regular member/officer for SPJ, SUTV and/or The Flyer, I will reward you with 10 extra credit points on each quiz. You must provide documentation that you are active in the club and attending meetings/producing news.
- SU-TV – Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. in TE 327
- The Flyer – Sundays at 8 p.m. in Perdue 275